Too easy golf
Golf is a really simple game to play! But, does the golf game or hitting the golf ball seem to just drive you crazy? How about all those high scores you seem to always end up with? The never ending tips and instructions doesn't help much either does it. There is a real reason why. You're not a professional with all the time needed to perfect your game. Most importantly is the fact is that your golf game is just that...Yours only. No one on earth has your swing. No on earth can give you a tip from the "pros" and it works for you as it does them. This is what this forum is about! Let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Wilcy and I love to play golf and help others in doing the same..play better golf. This is not for the professional golfer, but for the average weekend golfer. I have told and shown many, many golfers the easy way to to hit it great, and have fun by lowering their score. I don't get paid or want any pay for what I try to give them. It is all free and has never yet let anyone down. All have seen remarkable improvement in their game and scoring average. Best of all, it applies to everyone.